Find the inspiration in our stories.
Business Development Specialist
"I'm working at the Aspironix firm since June 2017, and already can confirm it exceeds my expectations. I'm aware of the three basic factors, why I'm satisfied on my job. First of all, this company cares about its employees. My employer creates a pleasant working conditions, so I'm able to work to my full potential. Secondly, every employee contributes to the growth and success of our firm and for our effort we are all well compensated. And finally, we have a great group of employees, which are responsible for a happy social and working environment.If your goal is self-improvement and to learn and create the new, innovative working procedures, I believe you will be happy to become a part of our Aspironix team."
Business Support Manager
"I was hired by Aspironix in February 2017. Already, during my interview I had a good feeling about this firm. I was impressed how the owner Jirka Pavlicek runs his company, and I knew then, this is the firm I want to work for. I must say, all my expectations turned to be right. I have a freedom to express my opinion and to realize my ideas and many interesting projects. I do cooperate with team of professionals, who are dedicated to customer's satisfaction.We are constantly seeking new members for our growing teams. Come on, and join us and as you are growing with us, you are helping to improve the health of our society. Our top priority is our implacable firm culture."
"Aspironix is a dynamic firm and we can actually feel it's two digit annual growth. From the start, I realized its potential we can see, now.
In my position of the Analyst in Business Development department I come across many world's firms interested to enter Czech market, with their projects.Within our firm, I can learn and show my potential, as well. I'm working with many professionals of different backgrounds, who can advance my career. It was my good decision to join the Aspironix."
We may be looking for you!
Become a part of the modern company, which cares about it's employees
- administrative and organizational support for the owner of the company
- preparation of business meetings and business meetings
- help with various administrative tasks
- communication with all employees of the company
- support for business teams
- other job assignments related to the position as instructed by direct superiors
- education of secondary schools / universities
- practice in a similar position as an advantage
- active knowledge of English (written and telephone communication)
- very good knowledge of MS Office
- excellent organizational and communication skills
- proactivity and active approach to problem solving
- responsibility, autonomy, reliability, diligence
- an attractive environment
- working in a dynamic and evolving society
- collaboration with senior management of the company
- possibility of personal development and growth
- full-time work
- financial appraisal corresponding to work performance, knowledge and skills
- flexible working hours, homeoffice option
- employee benefits
- accessible immediately
Opportunity for graduates
Start your career before others!
We will prepare you as a specialist or manager ... to personalize your start individually, to your ideas and abilities.
- Are you a college graduate?
Are you ambitious with the desire to discover new things?
Are you a team player and communicative?
Do you know English?
If you answered 4x yes, then send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; and join us!